Tuesday, June 9, 2015

There is only one Mother

My mother taught me the importance of maintaining eye contact - "Look at me when I'm talking to you!"
· My mother taught me logic - "because I said so, that's why!"
· My mother taught me about anticipation - "Just wait, your father gets home ..."
· My mother taught me about acceptance - "When we get home I'll give you a dose"
· My mother taught me about paradoxes - "What are you thinking? Answer me when I talk to you .... Do not answer me!"
· My mother taught me logic - "If you fall off the swing and break your neck, do not come crying to me"
· My mother taught me about anatomy - "If you do not stop making faces, will you freeze that way"
· My mother taught me to THINK AHEAD - "If you do not pass your spelling test, you'll never find a good job"
· My mother taught me ESP - "immediately put on a sweater! Do not you think I know when you're cold?"
· My mother taught me HUMOR - "When you cut your finger, do not run me then!"
· My mother taught me about growing up - "if you do not eat, do not grow"
· My mother taught me the wisdom of old age - "When you reach my age, you'll understand"
· My mother taught me to appreciate good work - "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside, just cleaned up here!"
· My mother taught me about faith - "You'd better pray that will come out of the carpet stain"
· My mother taught me about time travel - "If you do not take yourself in hand, I'll give you a slap would send you next week."
· My mother taught me about Osmosis - "Close your mouth and swallow the food"
· My mother taught me about flexibility - "Look how dirty you have behind your neck!"
· My mother taught me about patience - "You will sit here until the vegetables on the plate will be finished"
· My mother taught me about the tyranny of the majority - "if everyone would jump off the roof?"
· My mother taught me about hypocrisy - "I told you a million times, stop exaggerate!"
· My mother taught me what life cycle - "I brought you into this world and I can take them from you!"
· My mother taught me to be allowed - "You're acting like your father!"
· My mother taught me about ENVY - "There are millions of children in this world who do not have wonderful parents like us."
· My mother taught me about the history of the Jewish people - "it seems as if your room was a pogrom!"
· My mother also taught me the best lesson my favorite - "Just wait until you have children. I hope they will do to you what you do to me"

No comments:

Post a Comment