Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Funny Jokes


1.nsoi age 30, heard knocking on the door, he walked over, opened the door and saw a friend who had the army not met for 10 years and with a dog, they both sat and laughed and told each other what had happened to them and in the meantime, the dog destroyed his house, tore up the chairs, dirtied the curtains, broke the computer, when the member stood at the door before he left, he said to him, I'm really glad you came, but if you can next time you bring your dog, then answered friend: It's not my dog ​​at all, he lay there Me When I arrived, I thought it was yours.



2.bbokr one occurred in a car accident in the middle of a highway, a lot of cars passing by stopped to look at and a lot of people who were there went out of their cars and surrounded the scene, a reporter on the scene, could not get near the car because of overcrowding, thought and thought and finally idea came to him, he panics started push the people and shout like crazy: Let me go, let me go I am the son of the victim! I am the son of the victim !!! The crowd immediately gave way to a journalist, the journalist came to the scene and saw the victim is serious !!!
3.hbrim coming out of a bar going both drunk and lose direction and into the forest, suddenly appears a lion and applies to chase them out, one on a tree and the other ran around the tree, that above all drunk yelling to his friend what you're doing is gonna get you, tell him drunk bottom, do not worry I have been around it a few rounds ..
4.krth big accident when a drunk came in a tree, come drunk and asked him, how did this happen to you? So he says it was a cow on the road, then tell him, well then why not run over it and that's it? The drunk looked at them and said, Believe me I've tried, but she ran away into the woods.
5.bamtza night suddenly broke the silence in a dense forest in Africa by Hare started to cry cosmetics, all the animals in the forest who could not sleep came to him and gathered around him and asked him why he was crying, he said that his wife was dead fillet, everybody started to laugh, then he said What are you laughing at someone volunteer to help me dig the hole?!

No comments:

Post a Comment